Due to high volume and as we take precautions to keep our warehouse employees safe, there may be a delay in processing returns. It may take up to 15 business days for us to process returns. We appreciate your extended patience and understanding during this time.
- Domestic returns are eligible for a full refund less $15 restock fee if postmarked within 14 days of delivery.
- Items returned after 14 days will not be accepted. Full-priced items may be returned for full refund to the original method of payment.
- Items purchased on sale are FINAL SALE and therefore not eligible for return or exchange. No exceptions. Additionally, no promotion codes can be applied to the sale items. Heirloom Amalgam does not extend price adjustments or partial refunds on orders made prior to the promotion.
- Orders are processed pending item availability and credit card verification. Customer service will contact you via email if an item has been backordered or if there are any other issues with your order.
- We are unable to offer price adjustments on any purchases.
- Merchandise must be returned in its original condition, unwashed, unworn, with tags in place.
- If you receive an item which is damaged, you must contact customer service within 48 hours of delivery.
- Heirloom Amalgam reserves the right to deny any return if the merchandise returned does not comply with our Returns policy.
- Once we have received your package, your refund will be processed within 7-10 business days. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account once they have received the information from us (typically 3-5 business days). Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- We are unable to accommodate direct exchanges. If you would like to exchange, please return your order and place a new one.
- At this time, we do not accept returns on international orders.
- Store Credits can only be used once and will not be reissued in the event of a return.